1. Twist the bottom of the pen until the gel dispenses. This may be a few twists the first time you use the pen.
2. Brush a thin layer to the front of the teeth you would like whitened.
3. Keep your lips pulled back for 30sec-1min until the formula dries on your teeth. Do not apply to gums.
4. Relax your lips, keep on for 20minutes then rinse.
5. Repeat once per day for a maximum of 10 days
1. Remove the plastic cover underneath the top battery to activate the LED light.
2. Click the mouthguard into place on the LED light.
3. Apply a thin layer of gel to the inside of the bottom and top of the mouth piece.
4. Put the mouthguard into your mouth and turn on the LED light. Keep in your mouth for 15 minutes.
5. Rinse after 15 minutes.
6. Repeat once per day for a maximum of 10 days.
- Brush your teeth before whitening. This helps remove bacteria and small surface stains that may interfere with the whitening process.
- If you find a build up of saliva, wipe your teeth first with a paper towel, then apply the whitening treatment.
- If you find it takes a while for the gel to dry, try fanning your teeth to speed the process.
- Combine your 10 day treatment with a healthy dental routine of brushing, flossing and staying away from products that cause stains - e.g. wine, smoking, coffee. Try drinking through a straw to help lessen the contact with the front of your teeth.
- Be patient. Whitening is different for every individual depending on the type of stains on your teeth, so result times may vary.
- LED KIT: If you would like to continue to whiten after the 10 day maximum, wait 7 days before you start your whitening routine again.
- WHITENING PEN: Small touch ups are fine to continue on a daily basis, although if you would like to continue a full whitening routine after the 10 day maximum, wait an additional 7 days before whitening again.